As an innovative company headquartered in Rheine, Germany, we offer the best technical solution for each particular application, both for customized systems of the highest quality and for rational series production.
The company’s success is based on its ability to meet customer requirements with customized solutions and the highest quality standards. Our products for the rail vehicle, railroad and plant engineering sectors are world leaders.
SENIOR SALES MANAGER
WINDHOFF Singapore PTE Ltd. is a sales and project management office of WINDHOFF Bahn-und Anlagentechnik GmbH for the Asian region established in 2003 in Singapore. The core activities of WINDHOFF Bahn- und Anlagentechnik GmbH, which was established in Rheine in 1889, are machine building and plant construction. Today WINDHOFF Singapore Pte Ltd as well as its mother company in Germany focuses on the design, manufacture and supply of a broad range of high-tech products, viz. from rail vehicles to railway construction, railway depots and industrial engineering.
WINDHOFF Singapore PTE Ltd. specializes in sales, marketing and project management of Windhoff’s customized products such as railway vehicles, railway workshop equipment and handling systems. Our dedicated and competent team renders Professional service, Engineering, sales and technical support for our exclusive range of products and systems.
Our goal is to provide complete solutions for our customer needs. We are proud that we can offer the timely, complete and effective support to our customers.
To strengthen our Railway Technology Sales department, we are looking for the next possible date for a
Senior Sales Manager (m/f/d)
- Support and expansion of existing customer relationships as well as acquisition of new customers
- independent/on-time preparation of technical offers including constructive preliminary clarification with internal specialist departments as well as cost-related compilation of the scope of the offer with detailed preliminary costing
- Sales negotiations
- Collaboration in the creation and further development of sales concepts
- Market and competition analyses
- Participation in national and international trade fairs
- Completed technical studies or comparable training
- Experience in project management
- High level of methodological and social competence
- Goal orientation, ability to work in a team and high level of initiative as well as an analytical and strong organizational working style
- Open and customer-oriented personality
- Willingness to travel at home and abroad
An attractive job awaits you in an expanding, globally active company. Your tasks will include interesting, independent and varied activities in a dynamic team. Have we made you curious? Then we look forward to receiving your detailed application, stating the earliest possible starting date.
In addition, you can find further job offers on our german website: www.windhoff.de
We are a successful, innovative company with more than 300 employees and our headquarters in Rheine, Germany, as well as our own locations in Switzerland, Great Britain, Norway and Singapore.
We offer exciting tasks in a variety of fields of activity as well as targeted and professional development of personal skills and sufficient freedom for your own ideas. At WINDHOFF, all opportunities are open to you to set the course for a successful future.
Windhoff Singapore Pte Ltd
21 Bukit Batok Crescent #09-81
Wcega Towers Singapore 658065
T +65 62965901